Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 April 2015

Survive or not?

Hey yo! This is your host toooooday! Mr.Trident in the house. (*pump the music)

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about a thing that recently happened in my country. Yes it just happened on April's Fool day and that thing ain't a fool at all.


Yes, my country has recently launched a new tax system that is known as GST( Goods and Services Tax) or other country may named it as well as VAT( Value-added Tax). Both of them are almost the same, the slightly difference between them is the place or genre of where they apply on. But genuinely they are similar.

So when there are taxes come in, the first to get struggled is the citizen, that means us. More taxes mean more money to be paid to the government. Well, I am not doubting that if the government did do something that is efficient to us. Speaking of struggling, most people around the world sure feel upset about the bills, mortgages, fees and so on that is related to MONEY. Although I am not very abundant, also comes from a comparatively well-off family. We do feel stressful right now, but all we can do is survive as long as we can. My family puts much hope on me and my brother and sister, so I must do well in my from now on, so that I won't waste their efforts. I am also appreciate what I have right now. But as an ambitious person, I demand better things in the future.

There are a lot of countries having GST/VAT, their citizen may have the same problem as us, living in a stressful life. But for some modern countries, the citizen living there may feel a lot more better than us. Because the facilities, technologies, services and son that provided by their government seem to be greater than ours. They got what they deserve, so they may feel ok about it.

France and Eiffel Tower
If you want to blame GST for causing you a lot of mess. Please blame the creator of GST system which is France in 1954. Well, this system maybe a good way to get money. I have to admit this is a very smart way to gain money. Well, from a business man's perspective, it is smart. But oppositely, from a citizen's point of view, this is just a crap. But honestly, there is still a lot of ways to gain money without damaging citizen much. Just saying.

In the end, whether if you are stressful or not, everyone be passionate to your living and live like a person, don't regret when you are dying. Grazie! and Adios~

Image Resources:
1.  http://lawyergeneral.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Tax-on-lawsuit-damages.jpg
2. http://uk.urbanest.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/life-is-a-beautiful-struggle.jpg
3. http://www.totalmortgage.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/money.jpg
4. http://truenomads.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/City-Landscape-Eiffel-Tower-Paris-France-1024x640.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment