Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 March 2015

People Are Awesome

Hey yo! Trident is back in da house!

Today, we are going to talk about more on games. But we are not going to discuss about the video games we play. We are going to talk about game companies.



There are lots of well-known game companies such as Electronic Arts(E.A.), Ubisoft, Square Enix and so on. Have you ever think of why they are so well-known. Why they are so successful? From what I think, those companies survived from many other companies is because they gain a lot of money. How they gain money? Obviously by selling the games they created. Of course their games must be very attractive and awesome, so there will be people buying the games. More people buy the game, the more they will gain. For example, Mojang created Minecraft which made 213 million USD, Rockstar Studio created GTA V which made 2 billion USD and Blizzard created World of Warcraft which made over 10 billion USD.


In this case, how to create a good game? Well, for me I am just an apprentice in this genre. I am still learning the gaming stuff and knowledge about it. From what I know, a good game is enjoyable, people will have a good experience when he or she try out the game. They feel a lot more satisfied after trying out the game. This is how i define a good game.


It is because of those companies create good games, so they gained a lot of money from it. Once they got more money, they are able to pursue further development. A more advanced and detailed development. People wanted to buy their games and excited to wait for their next releases. Slowly they gain an amount of fans and loyal buyers, which this benefits the companies.

I am currently studying the course named Game Development. I wish I have a chance to be in those companies. I want to know how they actually works well in this competitive game industry. I want to know how to make a good game. I wish I can join those companies in the near future, be a part of them and learn stuff. Then, my ability will be improved and my knowledge will be enhanced. This is what I have for today. Grazie! and Adios~

Image Resources:
1. http://cdni.wired.co.uk/620x413/d_f/electronic-arts.jpg
2. http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/2015/02/12/ubisoftlogo610.jpg
3. http://wpuploads.appadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Featured34.jpg
4. http://thefusejoplin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/gta5_ymCHxtv5.jpg
5. http://wallmeta.com/world-of-warcraft-high-quality-image/

No comments:

Post a Comment