Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 June 2016

A long lost journey~

Hey peeps, it is me, Trident here!

Haha, it is been really a long time since I updated my blog. It happened like one year ago. Well, time sure passed like a water flows. I am still pursuing my lovely university course, Game Development. It is still my dream since I have swore to myself to make a change to this world.

Anyway, that would be a long story to tell. Ok, today I am going to talk about a subject that I am currently taking in my Year 2 Semester 2 of study, which is 3D Animation (II). My first impression to this subject is like 'Oh well, this subject is going to be real tough and I am gonna suffer from it.' Why? The answer is obvious, I am really bad at drawing. All I can do is draw cartoon-ish stuff and I swear that kind of thing is my limit. But I am still gonna try my best to make it looks good or great provided if  I can do it marvelously.

This time, my assignment is draw 6 portraits of myself with different expression for each. This really looks fun to me in an awkward way. Honestly, I hate my own face, not because I don't love myself. Well, it is because that's really a thing in me. (Word can't describe it) So I still manage to hold it and successfully draw six portraits without punching myself.

And these are the six expression-ish portraits. It includes annoyed, boredom, worried, shocked, angry and exhausted. Below are the potraits.












And I have a worst phone camera and I know that, well guess I am gonna stick to it until I have money to change one.

This is the best I can do by far. I am still trying to improve my drawing skill because drawing is really one of weakness of all time. Well, I may unable to draw like those greatest artist, but at least I try to be a decent one. Once again, Gracie! and Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment