Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 June 2016

The Mysterious Unravel Journey

Hello guys, it is Trident here!

Today I am sharing my thought on the second assignments of 3D Animation (II). This time, I need to choose three walk cycle videos from the Internet as a reference for my further working. Below are the videos links that I chose.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCM-ST08Ev4
First video is quite a good tutorial that I found. The tutor teaches how to do a stylized walk cycle instead of an ordinary boring one. Walk cycle can be interesting by adjusting the movement of hands and legs. By exaggerating the movement could be the first step of making the walk cycle lively and attractive. Basically this is what the video teaches me.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTFysAIM6Ug
Second video is a very classic walk cycle. It is frankly boring, but the explanation is what makes this video special. The details of teaching walk cycle is quite clear. Well, I won't get confused from it.

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxKg0zoIvEc
A very quick tutorial on how to "kinda" cheat walk cycle. This is quite helpful when I want  to get things done quick or experiment things faster to check the results. I can know the basics of what software features should I use faster than any other tutorial.

In the end, all of videos are really helpful. They aided me in animating the walk cycle, especially I am not good at this subject. Well, anyway thanks for the tutorial. Once again, Gracie! and Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment