Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 June 2016

It is going to be a long journey...and tough...

Yo guys~ It is me again, Trident. How's your day? Mine is been fine but it is kinda busy with stuff pending to be done.

It is cool to be filled with "stuff-ish" as long as they are interestin, then I am OK with it.

This week, back to my journey of learning 3D Animation basic skills. Well, it is cool to get touch on some of the real animating stuff and features included in the application. It is really difficult for me to start with because I haven't acquired such knowledge before and I am trying to get over it.

It is really run when you surf through tons of YouTube channels to look for your own proper tutorials. When you follow those tutorials, the results will always be very funny as they are all kind of professionals, but somehow they looks easy. At least I try my best. Derp~

Well this is a short video animation that I have done this week. Please enjoy~ It is my first animation video.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsbkfdxba2m1baf/3D%20Walk%20Cycle.avi?dl=0

It is kinda terrible, but I will try to make it not to look absolute horrible. I will improve myself from time to time. But I can't promise this will be a quick achievement, due to the overload amount of work that I am having right now. At least I will still try and stand on whatever happen. Once again, Gracie! and Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment