Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 July 2016

Land of Exodus, the peace will come, the fight will go on

Hey guys, it is me, Trident.

Today, I am going to share the things that happened to myself this semester of my university life. This week is Week 6th of my study. I am currently studying Year 2 Semester, which is things goes wild and hot during this semester.

Year 1 is a testing year for me, well it is a year where you got your basics and proceed to the Year 2 with the skill you acquired before. Unfortunately, things doesn't go like what I planned. Year 2 is just like a leap for me, the skills that I acquired before it is definitely not enough for me to survive and perform during Year 2. In other words, I need more what I need now. To improve, I need to study, practice and research more. But time doesn't allow it. The heavy work that crushed upon by the assignments. 

On the other hand, I was elected as Chairperson of UTAR E-sports and Video Game Club. So the responsibilities that lies upon is even bigger and larger than it could ever be. No doubt, I love Games. They are everything to me. I am not complaining and I am even enjoying doing them. But apart from games, I don't like drawing, because I have a worst hands in the world. I just can't do it. This is the only thing that I spent hours everyday just to practice and not master it but to get familiar with it. In the end, it is still fail. I can't draw well, that's the fact. End of story. 

Back to the things as a chairperson of a club. Well, I have been a chairperson before in secondary school, but the amount  of members is nowhere near the club that I am having right now, 180 members. Oh WOW! My club just form this semester and all of the members are fresh-recruit. Oh My God, I am impressed and surprised that people at here do really enjoy or love games. I am so happy to have this result but yet on the other hand, my job is going to be tough because I have never handle this amount of members and they are all active in the club. Oh my gosh, it is like controlling a traffic in a New York. In other words, You CAN'T, you can't fully control the situation. So by far I just do what I can, go with the flow, and adjust from time to time. My target is build a stable basis for my future committee. 

I admitted this current team can't fulfill all my visions in a year. even Sports club takes three years to have their system in stable. For me, it is going to be the same.So I just guide my team to the right path and aid them as much as possible. 

Yes, I know I might looked blur and dumb to some people. But yet a person that calls other people blur are yet to be see the truth behind those people. Never underestimate a person. When I am not good  at this genre, doesn't make me an awful guy in any kind of field. Well, this things is just ain't my thing,  you know?

Anyway, the topic is kinda off track. This semester is going to be fun and tough, the responsibility and the amount of work, all together makes me fueled up. Bring it on! So once again, Gracie! and Adios~

Image Sources:
1. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pqlpUTMPBO0/maxresdefault.jpg
2. http://www.mmogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/eSports-Image.jpg
3. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/31AAgOny2Ro/maxresdefault.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment