Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 September 2016

The Exilion, Exodian and Paradian

Hey guys, it is Trident here

Today I would like to update and talk about what I have for my 3D Animation for this semester.
It is very sorry to have a huge gap between previous update, but anyway several updates are coming right up.

First, I would like to talk about torso. By the way, what is torso? Well, it is a trunk for a human body. It is the shape of a person. So that's one of the thing I learn to do.

My lecturer gave me a set of helpful tutorials, which really speed me up in modelling a torso. Well, I have model a Gundam model before and that's a pain in the ass. Although Gundam looks solid and square to us, but still it has a lot of parts and detail to be taken care of.

Anyway, I still manage to model it out. Well, I did face some problem during the modelling. One of them is lacking of steps inside the tutorial. Some of the steps are missing, because it is really doesn't affect your modelling process. It only takes you more time to figure out how to get this step to another step. Well, it is not a big deal.

Therefore, there is one major issue. There is 360 degree spinning complete sample for me to inspect. But I wish the tutorial includes other view of torso in few steps, to let people check out if there is any out of scale parts.

It is quite interesting process. Especially when you model the hands, because one of the most difficult steps because you need to keep tracking back the proportion of your torso to decide how thin or thick will your fingers and your hands will be.

Here are some photos of my torso. Have a look. (PS: It looks real bad.)
 So, this is what I can show in this post. Stay tune for the next one. Anyway, Gracie and Adios~


No comments:

Post a Comment