Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 September 2016

Indigenous

What's up everyone, it is Trident here.

So this will be my last post about 3D animation homework, because I will be showing the result of my assignment.

I have combined the torso and obstacles together along with animations in it. It is a time-spending process, because you wanted to get the angle and movement looks smooth and right at the same time. I have tried my best to tune until it looks fine, definitely not good.

I faced some problems while making this project. Before I went to my university to borrow PC to render my stuff. I was rendering at home few days before the submission. I render overnight using my gaming laptop. Well, you know what, in the middle of rendering, the software crashed and I need to restart again, which have taken me 4 hours of precious time. Bad things always happen all at once. The things got worse, my file corrupted, oh well, that's a good news. So the next day I rushed to university and rushed everything quickly, hope I can finish it on time. A friendly reminder, always back up your file, no matter you what. Somehow it is a common sense. Such a dumb mistake.

So in the end, I manage to finish the project early but guess what. I was using 3D Max 2016 to do my project. Well, my university is using 2014 and 2012. So there are a lot of features in 2016 version didn't include inside the old versions one. I felt doomed, so I quickly borrowed my senior's laptop to convert the projects to 2014 version, so at least I can render. And you know what, only one PC's 2014 3D Max can be operated. That is a very frustrating moment.

I still haven't give up. Of course, I can't give up, it has marks and even it worth quite amount of score. In the end, I borrowed my senior's laptop, a school PC and my gaming laptop to render. Total used hour render is 15. It is very "roller-coaster-ish" kind of experience. Yeah, I totally deserve that. I should have checked and render even earlier, so I won't be having this problem. Anyway, lesson learnt.

Below is the few pictures of my assignment. Once again, Gracie and Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment