Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 September 2016

Exile: Ignition

Hey, what's up guys. It is Trident here. Today I would like to talk about something off topic. 

I have planned to write a story script for my game. It is called Exile, with a prologue title for it called Ignition.

This story is about a world with only three races of people, who are Exilian, Exodian and Paradian. There is only a mainland only exist in this world. The land is split into two regions, which are Exodus and Paradine, Exodus is a land of wildlife and covered, dominated by primary organims, plants. Paradine is land of technology and the prove of advancement of people living in an exotic life. 

Well, Exodian comes from Exodus, Paradian comes from Paradine. Exilian is combination of both Exodian and Paradian, they are the exiled ones. They are not welcomed and being praised in both sides of fractions. So they can only live by their own. Thus, they hold the knowledge and truth to everything. They can reignite the spark of memories that ancestors and mother Earth left us, but that will require sacrifice. That is fast aging. They age faster than a normal person does.

Therefore, due to their existence of superiority, they are hunted down by the GenoForces, which is a special mutated troops formed by the Federation of Paxera, a united council with representatives from both Exodus and Paradine. 

It is not the proudest thing of being a Exilian although they hold the key to understand everything. They seems to be weaken by forces and annihilation of both fractions. Now, all they can do is only survive. The inheritance of their tribe, the hero shall born and rise, the Ignition will once begin.

This is just a briefly described parts of my story settings. I hope I can develop the whole story as soon as possible, because I can't wait to write them into a novel. At the same time, I also need to enhance my vocabulary bank. There are still a lot of cool words I still haven't discover. They could be helpful in any way to my story developing and novel writing.

So once again, Gracie and Adios~  

No comments:

Post a Comment